10 Regina Ave Brookvale NSW 2100
Lovely 3 bedroom family home on level 556 sqm block with large lock up garage, extra parking and short walk to buses and schools.
Single level 3 bedroom family home with new carpets, renovated bathroom, timber kitchen, granite benchtop and gas cooktop.
This solid brick family home has been tightly held for two generations and is now on the market.
The house has a fully ducted air conditioning system, a large outside utility room and a double lock up garage. The property also features a unique circular driveway that has enough room for at least 5 cars.
- Kitchen with solid timber cabinets, granite benchtop, gas cooktop and electric oven
- Newly renovated modern bathroom
- New carpets and freshly painted
- Single level living
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Circular driveway with room for 5 cars including a large lockup garage
- Upgraded Electrical Panel
- Opportunity for a granny flat in the backyard
- Established olive and lemon trees
- 556 sqm block
- R3 Zoning (multi-dwelling) STCA
- 14m Frontage
- Stormwater Plans, Survey and Pre-DA Council Notes Completed
- Short walk to St Augustine's College and Brookvale Public School
- Close to Brookvale Oval and Manly Leagues Club
- Just minutes to Curl Curl Beach and Warringah Mall
Open for Inspection